Getting ready for your engagement session can be stressful! Here are a few tips I want to share with you all for your own Engagement
- Natural Light: Make sure to take advantage of natural light as much as possible when taking engagement photos. This will give your photos a beautiful, natural glow and ensure that your photos turn out bright and clear.
- Be Creative: Try to be creative when taking engagement photos. Get creative with poses, props, and the background to make your photos stand out.
- Have Fun: Don’t be afraid to have fun and be silly when taking engagement photos. Let your personalities shine through in your photos.
- Location Matters: Choose a location that is meaningful to the both of you and that you both feel comfortable in. This will make your photos look more natural and authentic.
- Wear Comfortable Clothes: Wear something that you both feel comfortable in. Avoid uncomfortable clothing and shoes that pinch or rub. This will help you both relax and make you feel more confident in front of the camera.
session in Tampa, Florida.
leave a comment